Detail Oriented and Process Driven Construction Management
We believe that the keys to success in construction management are to deliver a complete range of services, take a repeatable process-driven approach and relentlessly focus on the details. That’s why oversee every aspect of construction management including:
- Obtaining permits.
- General contractor and subcontractor selection.
- Creating a reviewing a detailed construction schedule.
- Conducting project meetings attended by the client, owner’s representative, architect, and designer.
- Supervising subcontractors to ensure materials furnished and work performed is in accordance with the drawings, specifications, contract terms, and our own expectations.
- Supervising and coordinating all inspection and testing to ensure the project moves forward on schedule.
- Consulting on Changes in Scope of Work to evaluate project impact as it relates to time and cost, and collaborate with the architect and designer to make recommendations to the client.
- Preparing a punch list in collaboration with the client and architect.
- Supervising and ensuring completion of a punch list to ensure the punch list items are completed.
- Establishing a warranty packet and maintenance procedures.
- Obtaining the Certificate of Occupancy and making sure that all permits are closed out timely and correctly.
- Review closeout books with our other post-construction services.
Contact us today for a free, no obligation project review.